The CMI faculty is composed of experts in the field, with a successful international profiles and wide professional experience, PhDs, PhD candidates, and researchers in their respective fields. For more details please visit Faculty and Research.
By taking this course you will be able to design and implement Corporate Social Responsibility strategies to conduct responsible business with a positive impact on society and nature.
Modalities: On-site / Live online / Online
Languages: English / Spanish
The registration process is available all year long.
The expert degree is based on an adapted and unique course of studies that emphasizes the experience and global development of the student, for which it is carried out in small groups of students. After completing this program, you will be able to become part of the CMI Alumni community, which offers the best services and advantages of our institution.
The expert degree in CSR and Sustainability is directed towards executives, company managers, NGOs, public administrations, freelancers, professionals, entrepre-neurs, students and, in general, anyone who wants to learn how to design and implement Corporate Social Responsibility strategies to conduct a responsible busi-ness with a positive impact on society and nature.
- Understand what Corporate Social Responsibility means and the reasons for its importance. How to analyse the business environment from a social, economic, legal and environmental perspective.
- Design and implement CSR policies in the businesses’ core opera-tions and in all types of organizations, such as foundations, NGOs, associations, and public administration.
This Program relies on the CMI teaching methodology, an innovative, specialized, and advanced pedagogy using an experiential combination of theory, practice, research, and case studies, training decision-taking, and with an exhaustive follow up of the student performance and development through personalized tutoring and continuous learning reviews. The programs are based on unique and adapted study plans that emphasize the experience and global development of the student.
Limited Places: maximum 30 per class.
The Master’s Programs will have the equivalent to 20 ECTS credits.
1. Send an email to cmi@cmiuniversal with your CV and a letter of motivation.
2. The reservation of places will be assigned strictly by order of application. The registration process is available all year long. Registration for any of the courses is subject to the existence of vacancies. Courses with available places will be published on the website..
3. The registration process will not entail any cost or commitment until a first payment of 100 euros has been made to formally confirm your spot in the program. CMI will communicate in writing the result of the registration process, confirming your enrolment by e-mail immediately after the first payment has been made. If you only pay the advance, the remaining payment for the entire course must be paid to CMI at least 15 days prior to the course start date.
- Online Spanish course: March 9th, 2021
- Online English course: June 1st, 2021
- On-site Spanish course: September 6th, 2021
|Expert Degree in CSR and Sustainability||Timetable|
|Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 18:00h – 21:00h
From Monday to Friday – 18:00h – 21:00h
- Current rates for Academic Year 2020-2021.
|EXPERT DEGREE IN CSR AND SUSTAINABILITY||PRICES|
|ONLINE/ LIVE ONLINE||800€|
Mode of payment:
Total payment must be done before the starts of the program.
CMI offers tailored financing services.
CMI also offers discounts to groups, companies and organizations. For more information about our financing services and discounts, please contact us.
To facilitate the insertion and professional development of the participants in this program, CMI has created a Responsible Job Bank, where organizations, both business and third sector, with a clear commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability offer jobs for professionals with cutting-edge training in responsible management and CSR.