- On-site and Blended Programs: From October 2020 to June 2021; From February 2021 to November 2021.
- Online Programs: From October 2020 to June 2021; From February 2021 to November 2021.
- Full Time: From October 2020 to June 2021; From February 2021 to November 2021
The Online modality begins in February and October of each year, with a duration of 1 academic year.
- Current rates for Academic Year 2020-2021.
|MASTER´S IN SUSTAINABLE FINANCE MANAGEMENT||TOTAL PRICE (€)||*5% DISCOUNT||PLACE RESERVATION (Tuition Fee)||BALANCE: monthly fees|
|FULL TIME||7.340€||6.973€||770€||9 payments of 730€ (6.570€)|
|BLENDED PART TIME,|
|5.180€||4.921€||770€||9 payments of 490€ (4.410€)|
|ONLINE||3.920€||3.724€||770€||9 payments of 350€ (3.150€)|
*5% DISCOUNT (Total payment made before start of program)
All the Master´s programs will offer additional discounts for CMI Alumni Club members. CMI Alumni Club membership is voluntary and free for having attended any CMI course or Master’s program.
Mode of payment:
Total payment can be done before the starts of the program, receiving a 5% discount, or through 10 payments:
- First fee: Reservation through Tuition Fee within 10 days after communication of admission to the program.
- 9 balance payments: within the first days of each month.