- On-site and Blended Programs: From October to June; From February to November.
- Online Programs: From October to June; From February to November.
- Full Time: From October to June ; From February to November.
The Online modality begins in February and October of each year, with a duration of 1 academic year.
- Current rates for Academic Year 2022-2023.
|MASTER´S IN SUSTAINABLE FINANCE MANAGEMENT||TOTAL PRICE (€)||*5% DISCOUNT||PLACE RESERVATION (Tuition Fee)||BALANCE: monthly fees|
|FULL TIME||7.630€||6.488,50€||800€||9 payments of 758,89€ (6.830€)|
|BLENDED PART TIME,|
|5.380€||4.351€||800€||9 payments of 508,89€ (4.580€)|
|ONLINE||4.070€||3.106,50€||800€||9 payments of 363,33€ (3.270€)|
*5% DISCOUNT (Total payment made before start of program). Price excluding tuition.
All the Master´s programs will offer additional discounts for CMI Alumni Club members. CMI Alumni Club membership is voluntary and free for having attended any CMI course or Master’s program.
Mode of payment:
Total payment can be done before the starts of the program, receiving a 5% discount, or through 10 payments:
- First fee: Reservation through Tuition Fee within 10 days after communication of admission to the program.
- 9 balance payments: within the first days of each month.