CMI seeks the best talent to join this exciting and growing project.
The faculty recruitment processes are active in the following areas:
- Human Management
- Commerce and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Economical, Social and Natural Environment
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Digital Technologies
- Communication Techniques
- Project Management
The CMI profiles shall cover the following features:
– PhDs or PhD candidates with a passion for research
– Experience and/or teaching vocation
– High level in Spanish and English (C1)
– Successful professional and/or research experience in the academic field
Senior-level experience as well as multicultural and social economy profiles will be highly valued.
- Cover and motivation letter
- Updated CV
Candidates complying with the previous prerequisites will be contacted for the following selection process steps.