CMI is actively searching for top talent to be part of this thrilling and expanding venture.
The ongoing faculty recruitment processes are focused on the following areas of expertise:
- Human Management
- Commerce and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Economical, Social and Natural Environment
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Digital Technologies
- Communication Techniques
- Project Management
We are particularly interested in candidates who meet the following criteria:
– Holders of a PhD degree or individuals currently pursuing a PhD, demonstrating a genuine passion for research.– Experience and/or teaching vocation
– Possess experience and/or a strong inclination towards teaching.
– Proficient in both Spanish and English at a high level (C1).
– Successful professional and/or research background in the academic field.
Candidates with senior-level experience and those with multicultural and social economy profiles will be highly regarded during the selection process.
- Cover and motivation letter
- Updated CV
CMI Recruitment Area
For inquiries related to faculty recruitment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the academic area of interest clearly mentioned in the subject line.
Candidates who meet the aforementioned prerequisites will be contacted to proceed with the subsequent stages of the selection process.