General Information About Courses
Busca entre nuestra oferta de cursos
|Leadership and communication skills||Organizational management and governance||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Global Change Agents: Trisectoral Leaders||Organizational management and governance||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Mindfulness and its practice in companies||Human and social management||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Good practices for a healthy organization||Human and social management||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Effective communication strategies for SMEs||Organizational management and governance||10 hours||On-line||120 €|
|Banking products and socially responsible investments||Organizational management and governance||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Finance in an environment of sustainable growth||Organizational management and governance||8 hours||On-line||95 €|
|Online advertising and digital marketing for my business||Entrepreneurship||10 hours||On-line||120 €|
|The strategic management of internal communication in organizations||Organizational management and governance||10 hours||On-line||120 €|
|R+D+I Taxation: Public and private financing of innovation projects||Innovation and new technologies||10 hours||On-line||120 €|
|Managing CSR communication in socially responsible companies||Organizational management and governance||10 hours||On-line||120 €|
Leadership and communication skills
You will learn the key steps and strategies (in this case, messages) to become an inspiring manager and leader for all…
Global Change Agents: Trisectoral Leaders
Addresses the new challenges faced by companies and organizations, which go beyond the corporate world and affect all…
Mindfulness and its practice in companies
Focus on the combination of mindfulness with the objectives of an organization to enhance its development…
Good practices for a healthy organization
Provides the tools to build an organizational culture, climate, and set of practices that create an environment for…
Effective communication strategies for SMEs
You will learn how to create a communication plan, how to develop all the digital and offline communication…
Banking products and socially responsible investments
You will learn a new way of approaching the financial markets, with products that not only meet financial requirements…
Finance in an environment of sustainable growth
You will learn how to manage finance with a focus on two main factors: the environment and society. You will analyze…
Online advertising and digital marketing for my business
Will allow you to get to know and recognize the pillars of digital marketing as well as the most suitable tools to develop…
The strategic management of internal communication in organizations
Analyses the integration of internal communication in companies from its beginnings to its transformation into a corporate strategy…
R+D+I Taxation: Public and private financing of innovation projects
Will provide students with theoretical and practical knowledge about the financial and tax treatment of expenses and investments…
Managing CSR communication in socially responsible companies
You will learn the relevance of Corporate Social Responsibility in the communication strategy of organizations…
- Responsible International Negotiation
- Conscious Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Human Management: Evolution in Human Resources
- Guidance for Professional Career Development
- Conscious Entrepreneurship: creation of responsible businesses and organizations
- Conscious Organization: Evolution of Corporate Social Responsibility
In its courses, CMI implements a specialized and advanced teaching methodology that uses an experiential combination of theory, practice, and case study, training in decision-taking, and with an exhaustive follow up of the student’s performance and development through personalized tutoring and continuous learning reviews. The courses are based on unique and adapted study plans that emphasize the experience and global development of the student.
The courses are designed for managers and business administrators, NGOs, public administrations, professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and, in general, to people that want to evolve in responsible business and organization management and develop their talents and potentials to the highest level in order to lead consciously and achieve a positive impact on society and nature.
Limited places: maximum 12 students per class
- To grow as a leader and as a person, empowering professional evolution to the maximum.
- To promote responsible growth and synergies of business and organizations.
- To improve managerial skills through integrity and responsibility.
- To understand and put into practice on a day-to-day basis conscious business, with the application of the scientific rigor led by researchers and experts in the area.
- To be part of the CMI community, which is fully engaged with your integral development and providing the highest quality services and benefits of our Institution.
CMI courses present the following advantages, based on distinctive CMI features:
- Specialized courses with the most evolved and responsible techniques.
- Value-based courses: integrity, responsibility, trust, collaborative spirit, respect, and other fundamental virtues.
- International courses with a global business perspective.
- Faculty: experts in the field, PhDs, PhD candidates, and researchers, with wide professional experience and profiles of international success.
- Courses with an adequate combination of theory and practice, based on the experiential methodology developed by CMI.
- Alumni Club membership is offered as a privilege for former CMI students.
- Courses are developed both in the professional and personal contexts to achieve a positive impact on society, motivating the spirit of continuous improvement in every student.
- A flexible study plan for different profiles.
- Personalized attention and follow-up.
- Reserved places will be given in strict order of reception.
- The registration process is open throughout the year, subject to place availability. Courses with places available will be published on the website.
- Inscription process is at no cost and no commitment until place reservation is made by the first payment of 100 euros.
- CMI will communicate by writing the result of the inscription process, confirming the course place by email immediately after first payment is received.
- First payment implies confirmed reservation that will be obtained through payment of the 100 euros in concept of advanced payment or by full payment of the course. In case only the first payment is paid in advance, the balance payment of the full price will be made at least 15 days before the start date.
- For personalized support you can use the website Contact Us form, send an email to email@example.com, or phone at +34 91 172 43 58 / +34 681 36 12 27.
Duration, timetables, and prices vary in function of the course. This information is provided in the specific description of every course.
To request different timetables and/or to receive courses in your organization, please contact us.