The “Mindfulness and its practice in companies” course focus on the combination of mindfulness with the objectives of an organization to enhance its development. It provides the best tools to address and work on psychosocial risk factors that cause stress, anxiety, and discomfort at work. It improves the capacity for personal and team concentration in all types of organizations and companies to develop their maximum potential.
In this CMI course, you will develop skills in an intensive way. All contents are based on the latest trends and have been developed by Ph.D. student Celestino González Fernández, a research professor at CMI Business School, an expert in Clinical and Health Psychology, Technostress and Personality.
“Mindfulness and its practice in companies” emphasizes the experience and global development of the student. To do so, it implements a specialized methodology and a study plan made up of four theoretical modules, a case method, and self-evaluation with personalized tutoring and continuous feedback from the teacher.
With this course, you will learn about the practice of Mindfulness, the importance of applying it in companies, and good practices to implement it immediately and obtain real results.
The course is oriented to people with management positions in companies, NGOs, members of public administrations, professionals, entrepreneurs, students and, in general, to anyone who wants to evolve in team management and develop their talents and potential to manage people with a positive impact on society and nature.
- Learn what mindfulness is, its fundamentals, and be introduced to its practice.
- What are the performance risks in our work under continuous pressure?
- Why mindfulness practice is the most effective tool for managing emotions?
- How practicing Mindfulness can help us reduce stress?
- What are the benefits of applying Mindfulness in the work environment?
- How to reduce anxiety levels and thus improve decision making?
- How to improve our ability to communicate and listen?
- How to enhance your attention and concentration skills at work?
- How to learn using Mindfulness to manage and overcome conflicts in the workplace.
The course has a duration of approximately 8 hours, which includes a theoretical part, a practical case study, and an evaluation test.
CMI courses feature specialized and advanced methodology that uses an adequate experiential combination of theory, practice, and case-based method. Providing training in decision-making, and monitoring the performance and development of students, through personalized tutoring and continuous performance reviews.
The price includes all course materials and an accreditation diploma.
Professor Dr. Celestino González Fernández
For more information about CMI Courses, you can fill in this form and we shall contact you as soon as possible.