Dr. Débora Sinflorio
- Ph.D. in Law (Administration, Finance and Justice in the Social State) from the University of Salamanca.
- Master in Corruption and Rule of Law from the University of Salamanca.
- Law Degree from Candido Mendes University (Brazil).
- International Law
- Procedural Law and International Procedural Law
- Criminal Law(Compliance)
- Gobernance and Leadership
Débora Sinflorio da Silva Melo has a PhD in Law (Administration, Finance and Justice in the Social State) from the University of Salamanca. She obtained her thesis, entitled “Immunity to the international criminal jurisdiction of heads and former heads of state, heads of Government and Ministers of Foreign Affairs” with Honors. She has also a degree in Law from the Candido Mendes University (Brazil). Moreover, she has completed a Master in Corruption and Rule of Law from the University of Salamanca.
She has extensive legal experience and teaching. She is a professor of different Law and Political subjects taught at the following universities: Estacio de Sá, Delínea Tecnología Educacional, Sagah (Soluções Educacionais integrated) and Bela Prosa Comunicação Corporativa e Educação. In addition, she is an expert in distance education, in the preparation of teaching materials and audiovisual articles.
She has worked as coordinator of the International Congress, I Conditras and in the scientific council of the following International Congresses: I Condit, I Cibenjur and I Conjil and in the presentation of Congresses and Seminars. She also acts as a reviewer of scientific articles for the Cesumar Magazine (Brazil) and has collaborated in the defense of human rights in the NGO Center for Justice and International Law (CEJIL / Brazil office) and in the Red Cross (Spain office).
- MELO, Débora Sinflorio da Silva, OLIVEIRA, O intrincado processo de ocultação e lavagem de dinheiro procedente de grupos criminosos e seu processo investigativo, IBCCRIM, 2011.
- MELO, Débora Sinflorio da Silva; GIACOMELLI, Cinthia Louzada Ferreira. Introdução ao Direito brasileiro e teoria do Estado. Paraná: Grupo A, 2018.
- MELO, Débora Sinflorio da Silva, OLIVEIRA, Carolina Bessa Ferreira de; ARAÚJO, Sandro Alves de. Fundamentos de sociologia e antropologia. SAGAH Educação, 2018. Ebook Sagah.
- Dialogando sobre Direito e conflitos Internacionais. Interview available in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb81kpQr7u0&t=1082s