Inés García-Pintos Balbás
- Advanced Corporate Governance Program, CEU - Institute for Advanced Management (2019)
- Climate Change & the TCFD: Risks & Opportunities for the Banking Industry, UNEP-Fi (2018)
- ESG Certified analyst (environmental, social and governance impacts), European Federation of Financial Analysts, 2015
- Higher Program in Corporate Responsibility. Instituto de Empresa. (2006)
- International Master in European Economic Studies (French / English languages). College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium). (1991-92)
- Degree in Economics and Business Administration (Economics Branch, Specialty International Economics and Economic Development). Complutense University of Madrid.
Areas of expertise
- Sustainability and CSR
- Sustainable finance
- Institutional relations
Inés has a degree in Economics and Business Studies from the Complutense University of Madrid and a Master's in European Economic Studies from the College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium). He has also carried out specialized studies in sustainability at the IE Business School, Harvard Kennedy School and the London School of Economics.
Inés is an independent consultant in sustainability and sustainable finance and an associate professor at the Complutense University of Madrid and other academic centers. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of the ECODES Foundation, CREAS CPR and the boards of Forética and DIRSE. She has spent most of her professional career in the financial sector as director of CSR at CECA and Cecabank. He chaired Spainsif for four years and was a member of the Eurosif Board and the GRI Stakeholder Council for several years.
He is a regular speaker on sustainability issues. It promotes the mentoring program for the young graduates of the College of Europe. She is an occasional observer of electoral processes. In the past he worked for the European Union at its headquarters in Brussels and Brasilia.
He speaks and works fluently in English, French and Portuguese.