- Master’s Degree in CSR and Sustainability. CMI Business School.
- Master's Degree in Environmental Auditing and Planning. Inieco.
- Bachelor in Business Administration. Universidad de Salamanca.
- Bachelor in Management Studies. Universidad de Salamanca.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing Techniques. Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Ardour.
- Business management
- Value generation
- Business development
- P&L optimization
- Creation of high performance teams
- People development
- Building alliances with stakeholders
As a manager he has more than 20 years of experience, developed mainly in strategic consulting companies (Tactio / Cedec) and financial services companies (Global Exchange / Interchange). Expert in business management and business development. Deeply knowledge of the idiosyncrasy of SMEs and Family Business. Specialist in the management of change and transformation processes. It is characterized by providing value to companies to increase their results and improve their projection.
Used to building alliances with stakeholders and managing intergenerational relationships. He has high performance in the team management and is a fervent defender of the role of companies as generators of value for society and future generations. With global business vision and multisectoral adaptability. Among its outstanding achievements is the implementation of the subsidiaries of Tactio in France and Global Exchange in Argentina.
In January 2019, he made the decision to stop his career to review and update his professional objectives, with the clear objective of reorienting his future towards companies and projects with purpose, that allow him to apply his experience and knowledge, to put them at the service of the shared value generation. Since then, he collaborates as a consultant in the development of new projects and production of own enterprises.
Recently he has joined as a Guest Professor at CMI Business School, where he teaches the subject “Practical approach to CSR in the company”, a new initiative of the center to provide new learning opportunities for students of the Responsible MBA and the Master in CSR and Sustainability. An eminently practical subject based on the fundamentals of role playing, interaction with students and the production of functional tools and utilities.
- LinkedIn personal blog: “El otro día…”
- La RSC en las Pymes: desafíos y soluciones
- Tactio Magazine: https://www.tactio.es/quienes-somos/tactio-magazine/
- ¿Te compran o vendes? La importancia de conocer al Cliente
- Tecnologías disruptivas que cambiarán la pyme del mañana
- Responsabilidad Social Empresarial, ¿moda o necesidad?
- ¿Está la pyme española preparada para gestionar un acontecimiento de efectos globales?
- El reto de la transformación digital en la pyme
- Gestionar los aprovisionamientos, clave estratégica de la empresa
- Los grandes retos de la pyme familiar en un escenario de recuperación
- Gestión eficiente de la Cartera de Clientes
- I+D: creando valor
- Organización Funcional, la estructura de la empresa
- Plan Estratégico, la brújula y el timón de la empresa
- Relevo Generacional, momento crítico en la vida de la pyme
- Dirección por Objetivos, el combustible para el éxito
- La Gestión del Cambio
- Motivación laboral, cómo retener el talento
Presentations and Conferences:
- 16 conferences as keynote speaker in the framework of Tactio España Business Days
- 5 conferences as guest speaker at congresses of federations and business associations
- 6 Success stories published
- Radio and written press interviews: Diario Deia, Cadena Ser, Canarias 7, Diario Sur, El Correo
Author of work methodologies for the development of consulting and interim management projects.